[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:16:34 UTC 2014

On Monday, we put together a site from a mockup with a bunch of absolute
and relative positioning. Here's the code we wrote in class, as well as the
code behind the mockup:

The video for the class is here:

This week's assignment is a simple exercise in placing one box over
another, in possibly a variety of ways:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!

P.S. yet another reminder: no lecture on June 30 and July 7, and no lab for
those weeks. Noisebridge will be closed in July, so lectures and labs will
be held for the remainder of the month at Lab Zero: https://labzero.com