[Noisebridge-discuss] WikiLeaks supporter witch hunt survey

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jan 7 22:14:38 PST 2011

1. Have you supported WikiLeaks in more then just approval and reading
leaked content (i.e. financially, technical infrastructure,
peering/serving data, other)?

2. Would you be willing to freely put your name on a list stating the above?

I want to know how many supporters there are that want to send a message
that we're actually a large number of people here to push an idea that
transparency is key. A witch hunt doesn't work if half the village is

And yes I'm sure many folks who do apply to the two questions will not
respond to this.

Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net