[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Jan 8 23:29:57 PST 2011

Hi All,

The Laser Cutter Room has been cleared out and en-staired, and is now Laser
Cutter Ready.  All we need is a Laser Cutter.

I note that there is a page of pledges toward a laser cutter...

...Are these still good?  In any case, I'd certainly be willing to kick $500
into the pot.

FamiLab, the space I visited in Orlando, just got one of these:

...Which is really more of a laser engraver, but is cheap and easy to get
(in the $1800 to $2400 range).

So, how about it?

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700