[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Funding Shortfall

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Jan 13 09:56:27 PST 2011

Hi Noisebridge,

What with one thing and another (as often happens when making the transition
between Theory and Practice) we have fallen back from being Fully Funded to
being A Bit Short:  We have a $275 shortfall in funding the laser cutter.

Please, anyone who would like their name on the plaque and a beer and a
hearty handshake from yours truly, now's the time to step forward and save
the day!

Thanks,

--S

--