[Noisebridge-discuss] Tesla Coil enthusiast?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Jan 18 18:53:15 PST 2011

Give Ray at the BoxShop a call, He built some audio-driven coils for
another artist. Fun stuff!

Do you know the folks at Omega Recoil? They are based in Oakland, nice
folks. They have pretty big coils so their shows are kind of a
production (got a forklift?), but I think they have smaller fry, heh
heh.  Let me know if you need an introduction.