[Noisebridge-discuss] Hmm, my emails are not going through

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jan 26 19:53:56 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 08:36:11PM -0700, Erik Nelson wrote:
> Pinging..

Interesting, thanks for the example.  I've gotten the message from gmail
to hexapodia directly (with a total delay of 3 seconds if everybody's
NTPed correctly), but it hasn't been delivered to noisebridge yet.

        [209.85.216.41]) by straum.hexapodia.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id
        93B49411B for <adi at hexapodia.org>; Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:36:13 -0800 (PST)

GMail:  can you look into this?  Full headers (of the directly delivered
message) attached.

-andy