[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Vending Machine Beverage Preferences Poll

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:25:08 PST 2011

Hi All-

I've added Fresca to the list.  You can edit your entry to vote for it
if you like.  There should be a "Edit an Entry" link in the area under
the poll results table.  If you have problem tweaking your votes,
email me offlist for help.

Regarding the Donation Machine's free beer gift:  While I think
Patrick's loophole seems legit (enough), you all have raised enough
valid concerns about the vending err donation machine serving beer
that I won't do it until NB membership has had more time to discuss
and perhaps consense on it.  In the meantime, I'm confident that I can
find something excellent to dispense from Slot #8, based in part on
the poll results and other part on what's on sale!