[Noisebridge-discuss] 2nd Noisebridge Member Shelf Threatening Email from Al

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jul 28 16:01:10 PDT 2011

Al,

I already wrote back to you about this.  I appreciate that you are trying
to fix what you perceive to be a problem, but you are making me nervous.

Included below is my original reply.  As you can see I answered the
question and provided you with my phone number in case email wasn't
enough.  To receive a second email from you with the same question, and
suggestions that you want to throw out the stuff on my member shelf, with
no acknowledgement of my original reply, suggests that you are suffering a
malfunction similar to ED-209 in Robocop 1.

I take this seriously and demand that you write back assuring me that you
are not going to fuck with my member shelf.

Thank you,
Jake