[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop Weekend this Sat&Sun - learn to solder, program arduino, work with EL wire and more
zamfire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:17:15 PDT 2011
Rolf and Miloh are running a Soldering workshop as part of Workshop Weekend at Tech Liminal in Oakland this weekend, on Sunday Nov. 6.
There will 17 other workshops taking place over the course of the weekend. Each workshop is 1-3 hours and costs only $20 + materials. If any interest you, sign up at http://whatwillyoulearn.com/catalog
It should be a fun event!
The full list of workshops is:
• Learn to Solder
• How to use the Arduino Tinker Kit
• Make a Tin Can 2-String / Intro to Instrument Making
• Sewing Circuits
• Build a Camping Stove
• Marble Roller Coasters
• Basic Electroluminescent Wire Workshop
• An Introduction to Poi Spinning
• Going from Idea to Product for the Small Time Maker
• Beginning Web Development with PHP
• Wet Felted Flower Workshop
• Introduction to PCB Layout
• Fusing Plastic Fabric
• Conductive! Sew a Soft Circuit
• Spontaneous Magic
• The Internet & Computer Networks
I hope to see you this weekend!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss