[Noisebridge-discuss] MCU > 80MHz, low pincount, power saving?

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Fri Nov 11 15:12:29 PST 2011

Check out the Freescale Kinetis K60 (100MHz ARM Cortex-M4). They are
available in 100 & 144 pin LQFP (as well as 144 pin MAPBGA!) form
factors, ideal for mounting on SchmartBoards for easy proto-soldering.
The part I recommend is PK60N512VLQ100 (144 pin), and it's available
from Digi-Key in single quantities for $14, but is much cheaper in
Since you didn't specify what your actual MCU price range is, it may
not be ideal.