[Noisebridge-discuss] electrically conductive heatsink compound?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Nov 13 14:39:08 PST 2011

does anyone have, or know where i can find, electrically conductive
heatsink compound?

I am dealing with this transistor where get this, the source of the
transistor is the heatsink surface.  I guess in factory situations they
somehow solder it to the heatsink?  I dunno.  it's ridiculous.

anyway gimme some.  I want it.  I just need a little bit, i'll order more
on the internet to make more.

oh and i know you're curious what the transistor is, it's MRF6V2300N