[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where "ass" is an adverb modifying cheap)

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Nov 21 11:09:10 PST 2011

Wow!  Thanks for the amazingly quick responses!

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>wrote:

> Shoveling popcorn. What, me worry?
> Broke a filling in my kerneled flurry.
> Burma Shave
> Hey all, sorry for the spam, but I am reaching out to the most resourceful
> people I know. Anyone know where unemployed geexxx can get their teeth
> did?  I'm in eye watering pain, here!

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly