[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where "ass" is an adverb modifying cheap)

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Nov 21 11:14:29 PST 2011

Thanks for the advice.  I'll be so sickeningly sweet, their own dental work
will become suspect!

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Ben <ben at sixgirls.org> wrote:

> I strongly recomend UCSF school of dentistry student dental clinic.
> http://dentistry.ucsf.edu/
> Expect your examination/cleaning to take three or four visits. You will be
> examined by students and professors.
> Expect to not put time pressure on the student and also to get a very
> thorough examination and cleaning with lots of freebies if you are kind and
> engaging with the student working on you.
> Ben
>  On Mon, 21 Nov 2011, Corey McGuire wrote:
>  Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:56:13 -0800
>> From: Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>
>> To: boxshop at googlegroups.com,
>>    NoiseBridge Discuss <Noisebridge-discuss at lists.**noisebridge.net<Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
>> >,
>>    thefunkiestvillageatburningman**@yahoogroups.com<thefunkiestvillageatburningman at yahoogroups.com>
>> Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Looking for cheap ass dentists (where
>> "ass"
>>     is an adverb modifying cheap)
>> Shoveling popcorn. What, me worry?
>> Broke a filling in my kerneled flurry.
>> Burma Shave
>> Hey all, sorry for the spam, but I am reaching out to the most resourceful
>> people I know. Anyone know where unemployed geexxx can get their teeth
>> did?  I'm in eye watering pain, here!

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly