[Noisebridge-discuss] HTML/CSS/JS class next week

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:31:21 PST 2011

Hey guys! Thanks to those who came out and attended the first class
I've ever taught. Hopefully it wasn't too overwhelming or fast-paced.
I expect future classes to be less wide-ranging.

Next week, Monday 8pm, we're starting where we left off, and talking
in-depth about CSS positioning.

If you couldn't make it to yesterday's class, show up at 7:30 and I'll
give you a quick rundown on HTML, CSS and JS basics. Check the links
at the end of my presentation if you want to do some catching up on
your own.

The Facebook event for the next class is here: