[Noisebridge-discuss] The home lab of Barrie Gilbert

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Nov 22 16:01:16 PST 2011

way too clean.

The home lab of Barrie Gilbert
November 17, 2011

Analog Devices fellow Barrie Gilbert sent an email out that had a
PowerPoint of his home lab. I doubt our web server would let us host a
PowerPoint, so I just broke it up into HTML text and the pictures. Barrie
looks pretty well set up there in the Portland Oregon forest. I want to
post it in this blog so I can point to it in a post about Barries rant to
Bob Pease years ago. Oh, those were the days, when I would try to make
peace between Barrie and Bob. That other post, actually a couple, since it
is at 3000 words already, will appear in my other blog, Anablog, in a day
or two.
I hope to publish Jim Williams home lab next on this blog, along with a
few friends labs and maybe even my own. All comments with a bullet are
Barries. So without further adieu here is Barrie Gilberts home lab.