[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving into the 21st century w/ NB computing culture ...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:59:41 PST 2011

Can we modernize up from this antiquated mailing list format.

Can we use something like Ilya's software with email notifications to
replace noisebridge-discuss.

Open source Community computing is so neglected these days. I hate to say
it but its rather depressing...

With everything else I am using a combination of social networking and web
with email notifications.

Facebook even allows you to reply via email without having to log in.

Wiki is great but it only stretches so far.