[Noisebridge-discuss] 28c3 coming up

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 10:06:02 PST 2011

Hi Florian,
Thanks for the the note!

I'm actually trying to sign myself and several other food hackers for workshops and our project of food hacking base in general but I'm failing. When I sign in to my pentabarf account, there is no option for that (maybe too late?) and the wiki page about workshops is empty.

The only thing which I can think off is to again create a project topic under the project page

as we did for the summer CCC camp

with the understanding that there will be several limitations because of the "in door" environment.

I've tried to discuss this with cpunkt and I'm in touch with Kamiwolf.

Any ideas how to move forward so we can start to plan and we know what we can and we can't do?

Thanks for any info,