[Noisebridge-discuss] Wall Status

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon Nov 28 10:38:47 PST 2011

On 11/28/11 10:13 AM, Shannon Lee wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> I believe that the mudding is finished in Church; what's going to be needed
> in there is sanding and painting.  If you feel like contributing, grab some
> sand paper from the drawer in the shop and get to it!
> Warning: this is an incredibly dusty endeavor.

So, there are orbital sanders that hook with a long hose onto a vacuum
cleaner so that the sander dust is sucked up into the vacuum.  Like this,

Does anyone have such a thing that they might lend to Noisebridge?

Otherwise, we could rent one.  They have them for rent here,

Maybe there's somewhere closer to SF to rent them?  If not, I can rent
htis one and bring it up.

- Liz

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ