[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Mondays?

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Mon Apr 2 17:23:48 PDT 2012

Is there someone working on circuitry every Monday? I've been a little
confused with the e-mails from Mitch.  I take it that he often runs the
workshop, but is also not always around. Does anything happen when he's
not around? I'd like to start attending these. Eventually I want to
create my own LED display (I have some fancy ideas on the software-side
of it that I want to see put into hardware).

Thanks,
Daniel.