[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Will Sargent & Carl Sue, Monday 8pm: Website security

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:40:45 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks to all for coming, and especially Jeffrey for letting us hijack his

The Rails application I'm using as reference for the talk is available at
http://webapp-hardening.heroku.com and I'll be adding more to it and making
it look prettier as we go by.

Also, I know there are newer attacks ongoing, and I'd like to put together
a more complete list if possible; not just the exploits, but how to
effectively protect against them.  Anyone who wants to add more content is

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>