[Noisebridge-discuss] PLEASE READ: Laser Cutter Threat Model

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:20:43 PDT 2012

On Apr 9, 2012, at 6:09 PM, miloh wrote:

> A list of suitable materials was established when the LC first arrived.  Nothing that gives off cyanide chlorine (or phosphene) has ever been acceptable to use.
> Glad you're getting caught up.

Cyanide, chlorine, and gratuitous snarkiness seem like a great combination here. Really. They do.

Is the laser cut thread model on some sort of sign that is clearly visible and attached to the machine?

(I didn't notice it when I looked, but it's been awhile and I may have been oblivious...)

I get concerned when I see anybody who feels that these risks are a discovery they made rather than something displayed so obviously that everybody must already know...