[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development Lab, Thursday 8pm: do the basics

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:02:33 PDT 2012

Thanks to all who came to Monday's class! It was completely packed -
apologies to those who arrived late and couldn't find seating room.
For those who attended the class, we started talking about the very
basics of HTML and CSS. The files I worked on can be found here:

Thursday's lab is an essential complement to Monday's lecture. In this
week's lab you'll be putting together HTML and CSS files of your own
by following this assignment:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on this assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.
It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!