[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 25 03:41:52 PDT 2012

excellent!  here is a picture of a squirrel right before i cooked it:

i can't find the picture of the cat though.

here's the possum right after i cooked it... kinda like a cat.

the cat was more flavorful than the possum, which was just like chicken.

Kelly wrote:
If the cat isn't on a member shelf, that means I can hack it, right?

Here's some slides of cat brains I've made in the past: