[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone else spammed by SpaceIL?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Apr 27 12:33:17 PDT 2012

Snail wrote:
> I think spacebridge should aim to get a flag on the moon before Israel.

I also got spammed by this.  I think this is a declaration of war, anyone
caught stealing email addresses off our list should be isolated as a
pariah state which has gone beyond the pale in mistreating its indigenous
population... oh wait, that has already happened.

sorry if that was too political, here's a nice robot elephant:

but damn, i am still pissed about them spamming us and israel in general.