[Noisebridge-discuss] Small white computer in the server rack????

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 07:42:30 PDT 2012

Hello Noisebridge Community,

There is a small, white, computer, inside our beloved Susan (the rack), and
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. It is currently
connected to our network. The only identificaiton it has is contact
information: jordan at theinfocary.org and 510-823-5391. I sent the address an
email and got the following error:

    jordan at theinfocary.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Was the rack list pinged about the installation of this computer (as the
not on the rack says to do so, if installing new gear)?