[Noisebridge-discuss] Writing Scripts in Photoshop

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:31:35 PST 2012

Sorry to non-answer your question, but you might have better luck
doing your color correction with software that's intended for
scripting, such as ImageMagick. Look at the -color-matrix, -cdl, and
-hald-clut options; from the docs: "use Gimp or Photoshop to make
color corrections to the Hald CLUT image and subsequently apply them
to multiple images using an ImageMagick script."