[Noisebridge-discuss] Member Hiatus definition, consensus discussion

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:58:05 PST 2012

Hi folks,

In case you haven't been to a tuesday meeting lately, we've been
working on a series of consensus items clarifying the membership
process. This included some updates to the current membership
definition: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Membership

Tonight we will be discussing hiatus. The Membership discussion page
on the wiki contains some background, some open questions, and
proposed guidelines for hiatus going forward.

This outline was made by the policy wonks, whom you may join at any of
their regular meetings if you want to quibble about specific wording:
Also feel free to lurk on our mailing list, or actively contribute.