[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Calendar

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:59:04 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:
Calendar shared. Note that everyone who has edit access also has the
ability to manage sharing.

I'm sorry, can you clarify that response?
This is the first time I'm using the Google calendar.
This is what it says on the calendar (which is why I posted that request to
*josh.myer at gmail.com*
*To add things to this calendar, you need to be an Administrator. There are
currently over two dozen, so you can become one too. To do so, just email
noisebridge-discuss and ask politely; someone there will help you out.