[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety, both personal and general space.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:06:40 PST 2012

<3 this discussion.

I want to point out that decentralization and mistrust of power in the
hands of individuals reccomends against putting control in the hands of
treasurer, an individual. I <3 Kelly but she may want to do something else
with her time eventually, and be replaced with someone who turns out to be
an evil despot.