[Noisebridge-discuss] [Paid Gig] Mac network server setup

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:36:07 PST 2012

My fried Dimitre is working at a place that is looking for someone to help them:

      At my workplace in Pleasanton we have iMac Server sitting quietly in a
       corner and several iMac computers that need to be connected in a
       network. We are looking for someone to setup the server and the network.
       Any referrals or advice are highly valued.

If you are interested, please contact Dimitre directly:

     dvavov *at* gmail *dot* com