[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine] [5MoF]

glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 01:15:56 PST 2012

Just a quick note (because I know far weightier matters are being
discussed) to say I plan to attend 5MoF tomorrow, and also we've created
a new NB wiki page for planning & brainstorming ZiP02. Anyone can
contribute. Be part of ZiP02!

And we sure do appreciate help in promoting this project. If you like
what you see with ZiP01, help get the word out. Hackers with connections
and influence - you can do much to send exposure our way just by
posting, talking, blogging, writing about the zine and linking to it.

Keep hackin!

Glam.......or Tramp?