[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: Mobile Websites!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:23:12 PST 2012

On Monday, we'll talk about mobile websites - what they are, how they're different, but also how they're similar. Since the invention of smartphones (vs. featurephones), the mobile web has transformed - and new coding methods have helped us along the way!

The class starts at 8pm and goes until 10pm!

Newcomers are always welcome! If you're new, please arrive at 7:30pm when I will try my best to teach you what you need to know to understand the rest of the lesson.  This goes a bit in-depth into CSS, so a basic understanding of how positioning/floating works will help you out a lot. I suggest reading these articles, if you haven't:

As always, this class and the space in which it's taught is entirely free to attend. Please bring a laptop. Read all the details here: