[Noisebridge-discuss] FBI stopped by and said Hi and that there was a cyber threat from noisebridge, Feb. 21 2012 around 9pm
adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Feb 26 18:25:19 PST 2012
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 07:04:39PM -0700, Gopiballava Flaherty wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2012, at 7:00 PM, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> > Yeah, but it's not the first time. Any way we can make the contact
> > details *even clearer*?
> You mean, any way that you can convince the FBI, in advance, that we
> didn't do it, no matter what it is? Good luck with that :)
The problem is, we want to convey the following:
1. email admin at noisetor.net for issues with these IPs.
2. call $PHONENUMBER if that's not fast enough.
3. If you *must* go somewhere here's our Market St address.
We've had two contacts so far where the results have been:
1. they email our upstream rather than us, delaying the response.
2. they call a different number.
3. they come to 2169 for issues about noisetor.
I agree, clarification may be in order. Anybody care to look at the
whois info on 184.108.40.206 aka exit-01a.noisetor.net and let us know
how to make it clearer?
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss