[Noisebridge-discuss] I've calmed down although this email is quite lengthy.

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:31:55 PST 2012

So I will gladly address to the community that I'm upset and angry and
that I've made a mistake or error in judgement if you will, last night
here at the space. But I am in fact a human being and if you can't
already tell, a pretty OPEN one at that. I feel the best approach to
everything is honesty. With that being said, I am admitting that I
made a mistake of getting plastered in the space last night. My
roommate told me I came storming home and that I was screaming and
crying in tears and yelling out the window and slamming doors and just
all KINDS of drama. I'm really glad I did, because we both finally got
to sit down and catch up with one another and we had an amazing
conversation.