[Noisebridge-discuss] The Laser Lounge now has a scanner

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:22:32 PST 2012

(Well, I'm not really that upset... but I did say a couple choice swear words)

I just had the laser aligned, and if not -clean- (I couldn't find the
Zep Purple needed to clean the platform and honeycomb), it was working

Should I bring a small dedicated computer/monitor/mouse/keyboard (vs
the laptop) to attach to the laser when I come back on the 27th?