[Noisebridge-discuss] flying like a bird

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Thu Mar 22 14:42:47 PDT 2012

This is a CGI fake.
There is an analysis by ILM CGI experts who point out several problems:

Please note also while Jamie Hyneman of Mythbusters initially thought this
might be plausible,

Editor's note: "Jarno Smeet" has gone on Dutch TV exposing the entire
affair as an elaborate hoax. Gizmodo has the full story. I left the story
as it was previously as the information is relevant, regardless of the
Jarno Smeet incident's status as a hoax.--WS

Now - if this was on the moon, in a covered crater (Heinlein) .... sign me

... bandit

bandit at cruzio.com

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.