[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: Website security (guest speakers!)

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:29:46 PDT 2012

Monday's class will be taught by Will Sargent and Carl Sue! They'll be
talking about basic website security. Carl will be making the case for
attacking a site, and Will will make the case for defending it. They're
planning on going over some of the issues detailed here:

These are things that any beginning or advanced web developer should be
aware of: SQL injection, XSS, direct assignment, and more. I'll be in
attendance but I bet they know much more than me about these issues!

There will be no recap this week, but please show up at 8pm sharp, which is
when they're set to begin.

As always, this class and the space in which it's taught is entirely free
to attend. Read all the details here: