[Noisebridge-discuss] Diaspora.noisebridge.net

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 30 16:26:36 PDT 2012

Ahhhh shit heal.  I just read the post from Mitch.  I feel such the ass
hat, I am in tears.  I am so sorry and I hope I haven't caused anyone grief

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>wrote:

> What ever happened to this and do we want to have it?  I am thinking it
> would be excellent for our community.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly