[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: SudoRoom Oakland Hackerspace Kickraiser Tomorrow!

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Thu May 3 20:26:02 PDT 2012

~Greetings Noisebridgers~

Just a reminder that the Sudo Room Kick-off and Fundraiser is taking place
tomorrow (May 4) at Tech Liminal in Oakland! All of the details are below
and we look forward to seeing you there!

***If you haven't done so already, please register via EventBrite @
http://hacker_space-es2.eventbrite.com/ ***

Guest Speaker Mitch Altman, co-founder of Noisebridge (
Including a panel of guests from other hackerspaces across the Bay Area:
HackerMoms, BioCurious, Ace Monster Toys, The Crucible, and Oakland
7pm, Friday, May 4th
Techliminal - 268 14th St, Oakland, CA

7pm: Doors Open, Tech Liminal, 268 14th Street, Oakland
8pm: Noisebridge's very own Mitch Altman and members of hackerspaces in the
East Bay in conversation on the topic of “Hackerspaces: The Necessity for
Community Spaces Here and Everywhere”
9pm: Brief unconference, snacks, and fine Oakland homebrew!

The event is free to attend, but we encourage donations to help us
accomplish our goal of opening a Sudo Room of our own! You can donate in
advance via Eventbrite, though we will also provide opportunity to donate
at the event.

Find out more at sudoroom.org or email us at
sudoroom at citizensciencequarterly.com. We look forward to seeing you!

the sudo room crew