[Noisebridge-discuss] somebody is pretending to be me

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 02:53:05 PDT 2012

OK lets face it I am in a "very good mood" too after being invited to the Korean dinner with the traditional rice wine makgeolli being served. This was actually really nice change after all the recent dumpster diving etc. it reminds me my days in SF quite a bit (but here are more mosquitoes :-)).

Concerning the ingredient, Rubin, I do not have a clue. However one ingredient which I fall in love at Noisebridge and which I had just once before than at Alaska (and I love it raw) was ... and the answer is send to you and Andy directly. But this really may be and may not be the answer.

I'll go through your email and security features again tomorrow and we will see what I can do, thanks a lot for all the suggestions! However again I can claim that my formally used algoldor at yahoo.com account is still functional and non hacked so far, frantisekapfelbeck at gmail.com  is an account which I have never used to my knowledge,  and  algoldor at gmail.com  seems together with google + account in order, I do not use it very often but I seem to be in control as usually.

Talk to you soon, thanks to everyone,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi