[Noisebridge-discuss] Who's In Charge of Noisebridge?

Cameron Hackett camhkt at gmail.com
Sat May 5 22:39:29 PDT 2012

I'm a little new to Noisebridge, and I still just don't understand how this
works. Is Noisebridge organized by anyone? Who's in charge?

It seems like the place is totally open to anyone on a drop-in basis for
free. But, who pays for the rent then?
I get the sense that the freeloading visitors are much more numerous than
the paying members, but it's hard to tell what the ratio is.

I guess I'm just curious why people continue to put in what I would presume
is a lot of money into a system that tends to benefit strangers.
Sounds like charity.

Thanks,
Cam