[Noisebridge-discuss] I was thinking about TSA's logic about throwing away liquids...

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:44:37 PDT 2012

> Corey, if we can't talk about fantasy attack vectors... the
> terrorists
have won.  Hands down.

I can't seem to find where I read this but if I recall correctly,
among al-Qaedas goals was:
Involve America in multiple foreign wars to destabilize the economy
from massive military spending.

The terrorist may not have won but I'd say they have accomplished some
of their goals.

Blake Griffith

Associate Physicist, National Security Technologies
Undergraduate Research Assistant, Texas Petawatt Laser