[Noisebridge-discuss] Who won, DARPA V Hackerspaces?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed May 23 21:41:13 PDT 2012

USA, Techshop.  Not lately, no, but I put in thousands of volunteer hours
at Menlo Park.

I also helped Hacker Dojo select a location.

This doesn't include any of the other live works I have helped...

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Joseph Brenner <doom at kzsu.stanford.edu>wrote:

>  Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com> wrote:
> >look, obviously, I am not trying to win a popularity contest
> Nope, you're not trying to win friends and influence people, you're
> just telling other people how they should win friends and influence
> people.
> > Meanwhile, isn't Mitch helping totalitarian China start Hackerspaces?
> > Awkward!
> Good point.  And what countries have you started hackerspaces in lately?
> BRAWK!   Circular firing squad.  BRAWK!
> (And by the way: good luck convincing Tim O'Reilley  to do the Right
> Thing when there's money on the table.)

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly