[Noisebridge-discuss] Left a laptop: "kavinsky" sticker, noisebridge.

Tommy York tommy.york at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:40:13 UTC 2013

In a fit of madness, I believe I left my laptop at Noisebridge last
evening. It would probably be around the Sudo table. It has two stickers: a
"kavinsky" sticker, and a Noisebridge sticker (as of last night).

I also left my jacket - with glasses in the pocket - I think I was pretty
distracted with a massive cut I gave myself - thank you to whoever gave me
some great first aid. Otherwise, an amazing success, thank you for hosting!

If you've seen either, please email or text me.
Thomas Riley York (杨德民) 510.926.0510