[Noisebridge-discuss] Welding Facility?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 08:38:27 UTC 2013

Hey Johny -

A great resource in the city is Boxshop, which is in Hunter's Point. I have
my main studio there. Artists can rent out space there, and there is a
shared metal shop which includes some welders. Additionally, in the East
Bay, the Department of Spontaneous Combustion operates out of Bay 4 in
American Steel. They have shared welding equipment there as well, and can
offer shop access plus storage for a fee. I am a member of both groups, so
let me know if you'd like me to make some introductions!