[Noisebridge-discuss] Does anyone know if "Privacy Bay" is still going on Thursdays?

Nick Doty nick at npdoty.name
Tue Apr 2 18:15:29 UTC 2013

Apologies, we (Aleecia and I, with the help of Noisebridge's own Tom Lowenthal) added that to the wiki because it seemed like a good time slot, but haven't yet put the wheels in motion to organize and evangelize the event (or add proper contact info to the wiki).

Interested folks should feel free to contact me.