[Noisebridge-discuss] Some interesting thoughts on "benevolent sexism"

Gavin Knight gnnrok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 06:05:10 UTC 2013

Yea it's interesting how Dr. Amen has become the world's expert on this
issue, while writing books like Unleashing the Female Brain. I find the
articles associated to his "research" stripped of all science and hilarious
to say the least. I don't doubt some of the work done gives insight to the
differences though.

The fact that people just digest this information without being presented
the research is just awesome.

Here's some random blog which critiques Amen, I found it an interesting
read but can't vouch for the source.