[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:37:35 UTC 2013

If you did it on a NB server, 24/7.. admins would notice. The point is that
I think recording the video is un-excellent, so we shouldn't as an
organization stream it on open internet.

Unexcellent use of network resources has been a factor in getting certain
people booted before. A few examples of somebody setting up a power hungry
server rack, for personal "project" instead of using the NB cloud or other
appropriate resource, were not welcomed by the NB community.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM, LinkReincarnate <linkreincarnate at gmail.com