[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire Afterparty on May 18th

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:15:45 UTC 2013

This is another great chance to show newcomers the best of the space and
generate funds for the 'bridge.  I've created a wiki page, which I ask
everyone interested to liberally edit; My hope is I'll
actually delineate the work to multiple people for this event.  It'd be
nice to have things to entertain adults, families, and children.

Please also consider joining the new event-handlers mailing list.