[Noisebridge-discuss] Weekly Beginners Android Development class

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 07:01:34 UTC 2013

i just bought a Motorola Defy that runs Gingerbread. The service is
thu Republic Wireless which is cheap. I have another couple weeks
before I have to decide if I should keep it or try something else. I
would LOVE to learn how to use it mobetta.

I would rather come in on Tuesday but I can do anytime next week.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Adam Engelhart <adam at tellumo.net> wrote:
> On Thursday, April 18, 2013, Josh Juran wrote:
>> On Apr 17, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Andrew Byrne wrote:
>>> Doodle still open, but Mon at 4 seems a pretty decent time.
>>> I'd be starting the week of the 28th.
>>> Opening class to get hello world rolling, hopefully get some project
>>> ideas broken down into working parts. -dru
>> This is during my workday.  I can't make this time.
> Ditto, unless I'm between projects.
> --AE
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Bike Smut is poised to unveil its 6th year of sex-positive human-powered porno!
Turning TriXXX around North America!
erotic elegance and ergonomic efficiency